Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am back, baby!

Hello again everyone! I am so sorry I just disappeared like that. I had some personal health problems I had to take care of. Then, our computer decided to do a slow death. So we had to start replacing parts and wiping hard drives.

Yes, I am in blog mourning for all of my blogging stuff I lost in the wiping of our computer.

But I am back...as long as we can stay ahead of our breaking computer. I do, however, have to re-evaluate my problogging, my number of blogs, and all that jazz. The burning the candle at both ends probably didn't help my health any either. But I just wanted to let everyone (if there are any readers left) know I am back but some things are changing. But just keep coming back!
Kerith

6 comments:

Marylin said...

oh I'm so glad to hear you're ok! I was getting worried having not seen you online in ages - missed your twittering ;)

You take care of yourself ok? Maybe just concentrate on one or two blogs instead of the huge amount you have been doing! I have 2 blogs and only 2 kids and can barely keep up.

((hugs))

ChrisB said...

Welcome back~shame you lost all your blogging stuff. I never back up mine maybe I should!

Jill said...

glad you're doing okay!

Attie said...

welcome back!! I was wondering too!! well i have one blog and I can't imagine doing anymore!!

Frances D said...

Glad you're back.
Sending bloglove,
Frances

Wolfbernz said...

I am glad to see you are back and ok!
The computer can be fixed, good luck with it.

All the best,
Wolfbernz