Tuesday, September 25, 2007

And he's back...

So Kincaid just got back and he had a fantastic day. His teacher actually called me to tell me he was having a great time. He ate lunch, learned the letter 'A', had choc. chip pizza, napped, rode the bus for the first time, and he played at the "corn table". This is his first ever school crafty project...his apple project.

As for me, it was sssssssssooooooooo quite for me here. No one was yelling, crying, fighting...It allowed me to catch up on some blog reading and I actually was able to read more than one or two. I was actually able to check out new blogs and add them to my Kerith's Korner of Momdum blog. I was able to check out my favorite Yahoo group--shewhoblogs--it was nice.

Now my daughter get to have some one on one time with mommy, which hardly ever happens cause she is the middle child. It was nice to spend time with just her. We went outside and talked to a neighbor for a bit (we live in NW Iowa and it was chilly but we didn't care). And she found some bugs to play with. Well, I hear that naptime is over for my other 3 kids so I must go.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: