Tuesday, November 13, 2007

FUN MID-DAY TUESDAY--OTHERWISE KNOWN AS FUN MONDAY



OK...my whole family has been hit by the nastiest flu bug on earth...if you want to know some tips on how you, too, can ruin your blogging career, check out my freelancing blog.



But on to our fun monday...hootin' anni's is this weeks host and she wants some idea of our homes...30 steps back and then 15 baby steps...so here is my quick version cause i miss fun mondays and wanna play...mother may I!
You will now witness the after effects of a week of the flu--i did laundry the day I got sick and still have not had the time to put away due to neverending sick kids. This is 30 steps.


This is 15 baby steps...our hutch...kinda ugly paint but the hutch is origional with the house and is about 90 years old...i love it...ugly paint and all!

So go check everyone out on fun monday and i will see ya all in cyberspace!





2 comments:

Tiggerlane said...

I am so proud of you for bravely showing us DIRTY LAUNDRY!

And that hutch is a classic - I like it!

Pamela said...

I was going to tease you about "flashing".... because I see your flash in the hutch.

So much sick stuff going around. I hear ya