Gather around everyone. I am going to tell you a story today. A story of a woman who has lost her mind and needs tons of crap to remember her name and what is going on in her life.
Well, Candid Karina wants to see our security blankets--the grown up versions. Please, let me break it down for you:
- My "little black book"--that is my phone...can't leave home without it.
- My "little gray book"--my address book...for those numbers that are not in my phone...you never know...you may just need one of them in a shopping time of need.
- My ink pen--because you never know when that little piece of inspired thought will come along and damn it all to HE!! if you forgot your pen at home---or you need to write on your hand cause you can't remember anything!!!
- My notebook (the striped bigger notebook in the middle)--for all my blogging and freelance writing ideas---my hubby just shakes his head at that.
- My Planner (the white and orange notebook on the right)--CAN NOT LEAVE WITHOUT IT--CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING WITHOUT IT--WOULD FORGET MY NAME WITHOUT IT--ok...i can't remember anything...especially now that i have 4 kids. My planner is my lifeline!
- And last but not least...My Coffee Cup. I am a stay at home mom so I need the biggest cup I can find for coffee and I don't need a lid...WALA...the mother of all coffee cups...and yes...it does hold almost a whole pot of coffee. But believe it or not...i am still dog tired by the middle of the day.
Well, that is my story of a lady who can't function without lots of notebooks and even more caffeine. Now go--look---check everyone else out.