Sunday, May 4, 2008

I just can't help it...I think it is an addiction...

I think I can't help but to go too much...

so i have the 4 kids and the hubby...

there is always never-ending housework...

now i have a part-time job (cause we are trying to buy the house we live in and need all the money we can get)

but don't for get the scrapbooking/papercrafting hobby I have wanted to get into for years and now have the little extra money to do so

but now with food prices ( and i think the older you get the more you just have to have one or more of these)...i am starting a veggie garden...kind of a big one. We have a double lot in the little town we live in and there is already a large patch of earth fenced off for just a veggie garden.

So let us review--me and my family

CHECK

housework

NEVERENDING CHECK

part-time job

LATE NITE CHECK

scrapbooking hobbies

I LOVE PRETTY PAPER CHECK

new veggie garden

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO START CHECK!

yea...and have i even touched my blogging/lurking in blogs addiction...i don't know...what do you think?

ok...now you have to stop talking/blogging with me so I can go and get some sleep...but before I go you just have to check out this gardening blog I have spent over 3 hours on tonite

Tiny Farm Blog
I am lovin' it!

No comments: