Thursday, December 13, 2007

Check out my kids artwork



It has been a long time since I have posted my kids artwork and what-nots. But here they are in all their glory.
The first one is all the stuff from school from when he couldn't go due to no shots...my favorite one is the one where his face is on a turkey.
















This second set is from when he was home...the doggie is mine (AWESOME)...the painted one and colored one is Corrines...and the other one is Kincaid spelling LOG on some part of the Noggin site.

3 comments:

Scribbit said...

What did my son bring home? Darth Vader as a turkey. Sigh.

Unknown said...

I love having my kids artwork around the house. Mostly they end up on the fridge or on our desks in the office!

Momisodes said...

OMG! That turkey craft is adorable :) I love seeing what kind of crafty things kids make. I think I may start sharing my daughter's crafts too!