Monday, December 10, 2007

Do you have something to say?

Everyone has something to say. That is why we began blogging in the first place, right? There is a service you can take advantage of where you can get paid to blog. I found this service just a few weeks ago and I am already getting paid for blogging.

I am a stay at home mom aspiring to be a problogger. Smorty has allowed me to blog for money, money that I and my family needs.

There are many reasons to try out Smorty. The first is that you don't have to wait 30-90 days like many other blog advertising services. You can jump right in, as long as your blog is original. Another reason is that you should blog for money with Smorty is that you choose how much you can make. If you only want to do one opinion post a week, you can. If you want to do 4 a week, you can. And Smorty lets you choose the advertising posts you want to take. You are in control of your blog advertising and your income.

If you are interested in blog advertising, then go to Smorty and start today. Remember, everyone has something to say.

No comments: