Thursday, January 10, 2008

Have You Met My New Guest Blogger?



Well, her name is Yvette Segal and she is the creator of My Kids Registry. This is a site for parents and gardians to plan their kids parties and have wish lists for those parties.

I think this is a fantastic idea. Adults have registries for everything--weddings, house warming, having kids--but no registry for the actual kids.

One of the things that is cool about this site is that you can schedule a party, choose the gifts for the registry, and invite people with e-cards. But there is also the connecting and getting to know new friends part about the site also. You have your own profile and you can make mini-profiles for your kids, pets, hubbys, etc. You can have a blog there and join or create groups. But anyway...I love the group...

She "claims" to not be a blogger but I think she is doing great! And I also think she is slowly getting addicted because not only does she have her blog at My Kids Registry, she has started one here at blogger and is guest posting in mine. She will have this blogging thing down in no time. But lets all welcome her and bring her over to the bloggy side.

RELATED READS: My happy day

No comments: